FREE Summer Background Scene Clip Art

I just created this set of background scenes for summer!  

Great for cover pages, as a backdrop for games and activities and more!  



Just layer your images on top and voila!  
You have a game or cover.  Done!  

If you could use this FREE set of beach and ocean papers for summer, head over to my Chirp Graphics shop to pick them up!  

If you like the set, please remember to leave feedback on it for my shop. 
It takes time and energy to make freebies, but it's all worthwhile when I read your comments.  :)
Thanks so much and enjoy the set!

Click HERE to access it 

Corinne,
Chirp Graphics




2 comments:

  1. Corrine,
    Thanks for this awesome summer backgrounds! I have your Seasonal Backgrounds on my wish list! I have used quite a bit of your clip art recently! Thanks once more for sharing your artistry with teachers worldwide!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a sweet comment, Cheryl! You made my day! I hope you're following my clip art shop because I'll be adding 5 new freebies in the next few weeks as a thank you to everyone. I hope you'll like them! :)

      Delete

If you have some comments to share regarding this post, I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...