FREE set of Starry Night Outer Space Background Papers

Facebook Pinterest Chirp Graphics TeachersPayTeachers Teacher's Notebook Image Map


November has been SPACE month in our classroom.
I've been busy creating lots of space clip art and space resources for the theme.  

My space unit is coming soon and it's packed with fun activities to do with the solar system, astronauts, and even. gasp .... ALIENS! :)

Until I post the arrival of this unit, I'd love to offer you this FREE set of 6 starry night background papers. 


This set could be used for a variety of outer space resources and cover pages, as well as any project where you need a night sky image.

If you like the papers and decide to download them, I'd love it if you'd leave some feedback on them for my Chirp Graphics shop page.  Thanks so much!  

Click here to pick up the set!   

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have some comments to share regarding this post, I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...