FREE Scrapbook Worksheets to Document Progress in Basic Skills - Great for Preschool or Kindergarten!

Facebook Pinterest Chirp Graphics TeachersPayTeachers Teacher's Notebook Image Map

As August arrives, the mind drifts to thoughts of a new school year...
 and perhaps, back to school shopping. :)  
(I know I have my heart set on buying a new pair of boots!)   

Although I still have one more month of beautiful summer left, I know teachers in hotter parts of the world are returning to the classroom fairly soon.    

So for YOU folks as well as any go-getters out there who like to get a planning jumpstart, I thought it would be smart to already post the following FREEBIE since it's one you'd want to start using in the first month of school.

Although I teach at a play-based preschool, we still encourage students to spend time developing certain skills 
 - namely learning to write their name in lower case letters, effectively using scissors, and I also like them to develop some basic drawing skills.

To easily see how each student progresses in these areas over the course of the year, I created the following worksheets.

Students fill out the first part of each sheet at the start of the year, and the second part at the end.  

When completed, just pop these pages into the students' scrapbooks in June and you'll have another great sample of their work from the year. 

Here are the sheets included in this free set: 




If you'd like to be notified of my next Freebie, 
sign up as a follower here on my blog OR you can follow my Teach Easy Resources Shop. 

I love to share ideas with followers and the more the merrier!

Click {here} to pick up this free set. Enjoy!

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have some comments to share regarding this post, I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...