Behind the Scenes - Meet the Teacher Q and A's

Facebook Pinterest Chirp Graphics TeachersPayTeachers Teacher's Notebook Image Map

I follow a few different teaching blogs for ideas and inspiration.  And I love seeing bits of the person behind the blog!  

Today I saw this Meet the Teacher Link-Up and I thought it would be fun to join in and do the Q and A's.


So here's a little more about me!


 THESE ARE A FEW OF MY FAVORITE THINGS...

Coffee, Starbucks (I love their Caramel Macchiato and the ambience is pretty good there, too!), going out to eat (I love eating; hate cooking!), the OUTDOORS (hiking, walking my dog, mountain biking, or just sitting and staring at the clouds!), Cadbury Hazelnut chocolate bars, and wearing comfy jeans (the staple of my wardrobe).  

 IF YOU WEREN'T A TEACHER, WHAT WOULD YOU WANT TO BE?

I would probably want to be an interior decorator.  

I'm crazy about furniture, accessories, throw pillows, even...light fixures!  I would love to help people create a space that makes them feel good.  Especially if they think they can't afford it.  I've learned that you CAN have style even on a super tight budget.    

THREE LITTLE WORDS THAT DESCRIBE YOU.

Down to earth (I'm going to say that's ONE word!), authentic, and creative.  

FINISH THE SENTENCE, "________,  SAID NO TEACHER EVER!!"

I never do school work outside of school hours...
 
Q: IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY AND YOU CAN INVITE ANYONE {DEAD OR ALIVE} TO THE PARTY. WHO ARE YOU INVITING?

My husband is the most critical attendee!  He does all the grocery shopping, cooking, and bartending for parties!  I'm so lucky!    

Q: IF SOMEONE WROTE A BOOK ABOUT YOUR LIFE, WHAT WOULD BE THE TITLE?

This Way and That! 
 (In some ways I need and seek a lot of change.)
  
 Q:YOU GET TO PICK ONE SUPERPOWER. WHAT IS IT?

The ability to use more than 10% of my brain power!
  We humans have a lot of wasted potential!     

Q: WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE QUOTE OR SAYING?

I have a ceramic jar full of favourite quotes on my desk.  There's so many I can't pick a favourite, so I'll pick the most recent one I added...
If in doubt, choose the bigger life.
 

Q: IF YOU HAD TO SING ONE SONG ON AMERICAN IDOL, WHAT WOULD IT BE? 

I've sung "Let It Be" by the Beatles for Karaoke night a few times.  That would be the safest choice!

Q: ARE YOU A MORNING PERSON OR A NIGHT OWL?

Oooo.  There's nothing I dislike more than setting an alarm to wake me up.   And yet, I don't have tons of energy late at night either.  I think I usually hit my peak around 6 pm.  

 
Q: WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE RESOURCE THAT YOU'VE CREATED IN YOUR TPT SHOP?

 My two Pete the Cat Units!

In my Chirp Graphics shop, I love the Monster Cuties set I just added!  


Q: SHARE SOMETHING WE MIGHT NOT KNOW ABOUT YOU! 

I use what might be considered seriously embarrassing baby talk when I speak to my dog.  He's so cute.  I can't seem to help myself!
But tell me, who could resist this face?



But that's enough about me!  
If you have a blog, click {here} or on the image below to link up and post your own set of Q and A's! 

************************************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have some comments to share regarding this post, I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...