FREE Fall Clip Art Set from Chirp Graphics

Facebook Pinterest Chirp Graphics TeachersPayTeachers Teacher's Notebook Image Map



I see so many teachers busy preparing for the start of the new school year.  

Teachers are one hard working bunch!
Plus, we know what will happen if we're not prepared!
  Can you say, C H A O S ?!  
Yes, avoiding disaster is very motivating!

I was thinking about what I could do to brighten the mood of any teachers who may have a bit of the back to school blues.

Sales are fun, but even more fun is getting something for FREE!

So I decided that throughout the Fall I would offer regular FREE clip art giveaways from my Chirp Graphics shop!
And I won't be giving away just a couple of images from a pack; I'll be giving away full sets! 

And tomorrow (Wednesday, August 12th)
 will be the first one!

This week's set will be completely FREE, but for
two days only - the giveaway ends on
Thursday, August 14th at 9 pm. 

After that, the set will be available in my shop at regular price which is still low ($4.50), but of course, not FREE :).

If you decide to download the pack below, I'd love your feedback on it for my shop page.  It will really help me build my little store, plus it gives me great inspiration!
  Thank you in advance! :) 
Just {click here} or on the image to pick it up!


p.s. - If you'd like to be notified of these flash freebies, just sign up as a follower on the sidebar of my blog and/or click the Follow button on my Chirp Graphics shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have some comments to share regarding this post, I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...