Teacher's Closet - Ideas for your Fall Wardrobe!

Facebook Pinterest Chirp Graphics TeachersPayTeachers Teacher's Notebook Image Map

I don't spend a lot of money on my wardrobe, but I looove clothes, so every time the season changes I treat myself to a few new items.  

Fall is just about here, so you know what that means...
time to shop!

To keep track of what I want to buy next, I've started a Pinterest board called, Teacher's Closet.


I take a peek at it before I shop and once I hit the stores, it helps me search out what I "need" with laser sharp focus!
  I have about 42 pins on the board so far and I'm continuing to add on!

Here's a sample of some of the outfits I've pinned. 
Casual Spring Weekend




If you'd like to take a peek at the board, just pop over to my Teach Easy Pinterest page.  

You'll see the Teacher's Closet board right near the top!


No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have some comments to share regarding this post, I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...