FREE Wood Frames, Paper, and Signs Clip Art Set!

Facebook Pinterest Chirp Graphics TeachersPayTeachers Teacher's Notebook Image Map

My school isn't back in session until next week.  
  
But this week, I did spend some time in the classroom preparing materials and hosting an Open House night with my teaching partner.  

We met lots of great families and students eager to start the school year!

And on Monday, we begin!

That means I have two days to whip myself back into  school year mode.  


Yes, I must learn what day of the week it is, and I'll probably need to outlaw the  1 am "bedtimes," as well!    

But enough talk about work and schedules!
That's not fun!

Instead, let's talk about giving YOU a nice, new freebie

It's my way of thanking all of you who support me out there! 
Whether you follow me on one of my sites or shops, buy the occasional product from my stores, or just leave comments and feedback about my products or posts, I really appreciate it and I want you to know!

So!
 For today's freebie, I have chosen a clip art set that I think would be useful to pretty much everyone.   


     The images in this 
Wood Frames, Signs, and Paper Clip Art Set 
include 9 items in total - 5 colour images, and 4 blackline.  



This set could be used in a myriad of ways throughout the year!


If you want a copy, just pop over to my graphics shop {here}.
If you like it, I'd love it if you'd leave feedback on it.
  It really helps me get my little store noticed.  

 If you'd like to be notified of the next freebie, just sign up to follow my Chirp Graphics shop while you're there!

Enjoy!


And I almost forgot to mention!
The two contest winners for my 
10 Fall Magnet Board Songs Set 
are
Kayla D. and Carrie S.! 

They have been notified by e-mail and sent a copy of the product.

Thank you to everyone who entered!  






1 comment:

If you have some comments to share regarding this post, I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...